Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is buying BlueData, a provider of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and big-data software, expanding its next-gen portfolio.
We've scoured the airwaves and assembled a list of the latest financial transactions in technology and communications.
Oracle Corp. is asserting its ambitions to compete in software-defined wide area networking (SD-WAN) by buying Talari Networks.
Cloud communications platform Twilio is acquiring longtime partner Ytica, a small Czech software firm that sells tools for call centers.
Unified communications and collaboration (UCC) provider TetraVX has acquired Co-Mergent, a provider of Microsoft intelligent communications management and monitoring services.
In its biggest acquisition yet, Vonage is scooping up NewVoiceMedia, a cloud contact center-as-a-service (CCaaS) provider, for $350 million in cash.
Software asset management company Flexera has acquired multicloud management and cost optimization firm RightScale.
DENVER, Colorado–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Liberty Latin America Ltd. (“Liberty Latin America”) (NASDAQ: LILA and LILAK, OTC Link: LILAB), a leading telecommunications company with operations in Chile, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean and other parts of Latin America, today completed its acquisition of an 80% stake in Cabletica, a leading Costa Rican cable operator, from Televisora de Costa Rica S.A. (“Televisora”) who retain a remaining 20% interest.
AMP Capital, a global investment manager based in Australia, has completed its purchase of Everstream Solutions, a network service provider bringing fiber-based Ethernet, internet and data-center services to businesses throughout the Midwest.
Cybersecurity giant Palo Alto Networks is forking over $173 million in cash to acquire RedLock, a cloud threat defense company that sells 100 percent through the channel.
Cloudera and Hortonworks said Wednesday that they are merging. The value of the combined companies is estimated at $5.2 billion.