Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. Serving accounting, tax and corporate finance professionals, the Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters (formerly Thomson Tax & Accounting) is the leading provider of technology, information and integrated tax solutions.
The Sales & Use Tax business of Tax & Accounting provides comprehensive products and services that are designed to meet the needs of today’s regulatory and corporate tax departments.
Regulatory compliance is one of the unique service offerings available from Thomson Reuters. The company offers an industry-leading, single-source solution for all regulatory and corporate service needs.
Regulatory Compliance Services include:
- Filings that are current and up to date for Public Utility Commissions, Public Service Commissions, Secretaries of State, and State Departments of Revenue.
- Accurate and timely reporting
- A single point of contact for all regulatory agencies and jurisdictions
- Processes that reduce and eliminate fines and penalties
- A statutorily required Corporate Registered Agent
Regulatory Compliance Services Cover An Array of Providers:
- Long Distance Service Providers (IXC)
- Competitive Local Exchange Service Providers (CLEC)
- Wholesale Telecommunication Networks
- Prepaid Calling Card/Dialtone Companies
- Cellular and Wireless Providers/MVNO Providers
- Payphone Service Providers (COCOT)
- Operator Service Providers (OSP)
- VOIP Providers
Thomson Reuters Offers Comprehensive Sales & Use Tax Solutions.
In addition to regulatory compliance, the sales & use tax business also offers:
- Business License Management
- Exemption Certificate Management
- Tax Compliance Services
- Tax Software
To learn more about the many sales & use tax products and services offered by Thomson Reuters, please visit http://www.thomsonreuters.com/business_units/tax_accounting/ or contact 800-865-5257.
Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: TRI); Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: TRI); London Stock Exchange (LSE: TRIL); and Nasdaq (NASDAQ: TRIN).