NEW ORLEANS, LA – Thermo Credit, LLC, a funding company focused exclusively on the communications industry, announced today that it has funded a loan facility to Tandem Transit, LLC that will be used for corporate growth. Seth Block, Executive Vice President of Thermo Credit commented, “We are very excited to be entering into this facility [...]
Funding the Communications Industry.
Because of our extensive communications experience, Thermo Credit has an insight and understanding of the unique challenges of the communications industry. Our knowledgeable and professional team will work with you to gain an understanding of your goals and find the right financial solution to your individual business needs.Read More
Thermo Credit values partnerships with financial advisors, consultants, brokers, banks and other financial institutions. We understand the communications industry and have over 100 years of combined experience in communications and financial services.Read More
Keep up with the latest communications industry conferences, conventions and events, including upcoming shows where Thermo Credit will be attending and exhibiting.
- Don’t miss Thermo Credit at
- Competitive Carriers AssocCompetitive Carriers AssocLas Vegas, NV - Cosmopolitan
- Channel Partners ConferenceChannel Partners ConferenceMcCormick Place - Chicago, IL
- ITEXPO WestITEXPO WestLas Vegas, NV
- CTIA WirelessCTIA WirelessSan Jose, CA - San Jose Convention Center
- AdtechAdtechNew York, NY - Javits Center
- CFA Annual ConventionCFA Annual ConventionLas Vegas, NV - Cosmopolitan
- CompTIA BreakawayCompTIA BreakawayOrlando, FL
“Not having to educate your financial partner while growing your business is invaluable, which is why Thermo will be part of our long-term capital structure.”
– President of a Southern California Telecom Service ProviderRead More
We’ve scoured the airwaves and assembled a list of the latest financial transactions in communications.
- CURRENT Receives New Funding, Expands in Europe and Asia
- Skorpios Technologies, Inc. Announces the Close of a $19 Million Series B Financing Round
- 8×8 wraps up acquisition of Contactual
Use the signup form below to receive the Thermo Credit e-newsletter which provides a concise and efficient glance at the current state of the communications industry, pertinent news and upcoming events.